|Turn||14, 15, 17, 21, 27, 34, 43|
This scroll breaks down walls, as well as slightly damages all enemies.
Makes a little earthquake Breaks all the walls on a floor!
Completely destroys and removes all walls from the map. Doing so does non-guaranteed (can be missed) small damage to all enemies on the map.
Where to Find Edit
|Yamada's Woods||(Randomly on floor)|
|Forest of Everything||Gold|
Tips & Usage Edit
Some bosses have half the floor inaccessible and thus open to monster spawns. These additional spawns can sometimes whittle the Hero's HP with additional damage during the boss fight. The use of a Blockbuster Scroll at the start of the floor can help clear these tiles before approaching the boss, and thus reduce additional damages taken from these monsters. Some dungeons with such bosses include:
- Tokugawa Cave
- Golden Pyramid (Ultra-Spicy Door)
- Mysterious Hard Labor Zone
- Dragon Castle (during the Invaders from El Dorado event)
- Legendary Dragonkeep (during the Invaders from El Dorado event)
Used In Edit
|Legendary King Yamada's Scepter||Weapon||1|
- Its broken form is named "Wall Breaker Scroll" instead of "Blockbuster Scroll".