Every Sunday between 7pm and Midnight!
Inoue, perpetual wanderer of Tokyo, will stop by Yamada-kun's room every Sunday night, if you're around. Please look forward to conversing with this particular guy!
(You'll have to have reached a certain point in the story before Inoue shows up in your game!)
What you get depends on how you respond to Inoue during the event.
1: Heyyyyy dudeeeee
- Inoue! How you been! (Go to 2)
- Inoue! Buddy, I'm real busy~ (Go to 2)
2: You need anything, friendo?
- I need items! (Go to 3A)
- I need dungeons! (Go to 3B)
- I have too much gold! (Go to 3C)
3A: Guess what I got?
- Healing medicine is good! (Get 2 Medicine)
- I want attack magic! (Get 2 Thunderall Scrolls)
- I want falcon magic! (Get 2 Falcon Scrolls)
- Poison Powder, please! (Get 2 Poison Powder)
3B: Guess what I got?
- I hope it's a King Sliamond Tower! (Get King Sliamond Tower LV1)
- Dragon Castle please! (Get Legendary Dragonkeep LV1)
- Garbi Desert, please! (Get Garbi Desert LV1)
3C: How much gold is too much?
- 0G (Get Iron Ore)
- 20,000G (Lose 20,000G, Get Gold Ore)
- 100,000G (Lose 100,000G, Get Diamond)
- Force closing the application restarts the dialogue. This corrects any wrong choices made.
- For 3A: Falcon is the only good choice in this category.
- For 3B: Garbi is the most common share on Twitter, so look out for 5-star dungeon shares from Sunday to Monday.
- For 3C: Gold ore seems to be the best value for money.
Then again, a diamond never hurts.As of the Halloween Event, Diamonds can be obtained through regular means with the use of the skill Trick Ball DX.
- A Legendary Dragonkeep dungeon spell is given despite being offered Dragon Castle's.