|Legendary Solid Sword|
|Equipment Type||Weapon1H Sword|
>>Legendary Solid Sword
|Legendary sword forged of evil technology!|
It's cool! It's sharp! It sometimes Quad Cuts!
|- Inventory Info|
Legendary Solid Sword is solid an end-game weapon which is only available upon completing the initial Yamanote Line. It is also referred to by fans as Legendary Solid Sword or LSoS in short.
Where to FindEdit
Evolves from Solid Blade when these materials are used:
|Premium Sword Ore||2|
This weapon cannot evolve any further.
Tips & UsageEdit
Due to its decent ATK stat coupled with a multi-hit ability, LSoS is often the preferred choice to deal with most dungeons. LSoS is also observed to perform with a higher accuracy than Legendary Dragonbeard.
Gold Mammoth Chest can be taken down in one run with a specific combination of items to maximize damage output in the given number of turns before it flees:
- Falcon Scroll (fresh)
- At least 1x Brute Force Scroll (fresh)
- At least 1x Sleep Scroll (fresh) - to prevent healing from newly spawned Mamazoness Priests.
- An attack boosting shield
Despite the lack of a healing ability, LSoS still performs well with clearing the mobs encountered through the 30 floors. It is not recommended to take on the Mummy Master without a Pako or fresh heals, as LSoS's Quad Cut would also destroy the Dark Mage on the 30F.
- The Junk Blade line is one of two weapon lines which mention the involvement of Dark Solid in their creation. The other being the Trident line.
- This is also evident from its name retaining the part of Dark Solid.
- The Legendary Sprite of LSoS resembles the DS Soldier (Glasses).
Bare - One-handed Swords - Two-handed Swords - One-handed Katanas - Two-handed Katanas - One-handed Spears/Lances - Two-handed Spears/Lances - One-handed Axes - Two-handed Axes - Hammers - Whips - Sticks - Others